CHIP TIMING SERVICES
SingleTrack Running can provide race timing services for running, cycling and multi-sport events. We offer reusable and disposable chip timing tags to meet the needs of events any size.
We use dual frequency tag system for our chip timing. Overhead and ground antennas are set up at start and/or finish lines which connect to a reader. By having antennas not only in front, but also above each runner we intensify the area of tag reading.
Each participant is assigned a timing tag to be secure to their shoe, wrist, or bib number to capture their finish time. The signal from the tag is sent from the reader to our timing laptop to give race results. If using reusable tags, then the timing tags are collected after each event and reused.
Please use the contact form on the right side to obtain more information.
Chip Timing Basic Package I:
- Timing at finish line using up to 8 antennas.
- Timing chip (reusable shoe tag or disposable bib tag) assigned to each participant.
- Tables and pop up tents for the timing station.
- Display race clock at finish line.
- Data entry of race registrations.
- Printed race results during event.
- Official results available at the end of the event on a flash drive.
- Finish line pictures.
Chip Timing Basic Package II - All of the above plus:
- Bib numbers (Design and order).
- Setup an inflatable finish line arch (Generator included if electricity not available).
- Race results station (Runners can print a label with their results to be place on the back of their bibs).